Raw Data Submission
Information to Include
Please include the following information with your dataset:
- a description of the dataset, specifying any important characteristics or factors that differentiate the samples
- a description of the study for which the dataset was generated
- a list of publications involving the dataset
Data Submission using Secure FTP
These instructions are specific to Filezilla ( download from the Filezilla website), but the same connection information can be used with other SFTP clients.
- Install and open the Filezilla client.
- Go to “File” > “Site Manager”.
- Click the “New Site” button and choose a new name for this connection.
On the right side of the popup window enter or select the following:
Protocol: SFTP – SSH File Transfer Protocol
Logon Type: Normal
User: <HDRF account username>
Password: <HDRF account password>
- Click the “Connect” button to connect to the server. (You will start in your personal home directory.)
- Copy the data files you created into your home directory on the server.
- Email brainarray(at)umich(dot)edu and specify the files being submitted.